Talented Player Program Coach
To coach, mentor and develop identified talented players and coaches within our club to enable them the opportunity to reach their maximum potential. The role will specifically manage the Club’s relationship with German Bundesliga Club FC Schalke 04 and develop ongoing working relations with other European Clubs and Leagues around player and coach identification and development.
• Undertake responsibility for the club’s relationship and exchange of talented players and coaches with the German Bundesliga Club FC Schalke 04.
• Develop ongoing working relations with other European Clubs and Leagues around player and coach identification and development.
• Establish a network for scouting players both within Australia and Internationally.
• Manage all-year round additional talented player training programs for identified players.
• Undertake a Head Coach role for a designated squad within the Club as well as assist with another squad.
• Oversee the football programs that relate to Under 8 – 12 year old players.
• Manage a program of overseas football tours for identified squads within the Club.
• Work in conjunction with the General Manager- Football to implement sustainable talented and development player programs across the club in line with the Club framework.
The position will have key relationships with;
• SOFC Board, CEO, General Manager – Football, Administration and Stakeholders
• SOFC Coaches and Officials
• Club players
• The position will be accountable to the CEO and General Manager- Football.
• The position will work closely with the General Manager- Football.
• The position will undertake commitment across the necessary hours to facilitate all commitments related to the Club’s football program and any talented and development player programs.
• These hours will involve extensive evening and weekend work.
• Advanced UEFA Coaching Licence
• Exceptional coaching and football management experience
• Extensive football network within Germany and Europe
• Proficient in German and English languages
• Strong understanding of the club football landscape
• Proven and effective Communication Skills
• Exceptional leadership skills
• Strong ability to listen and build and maintain strong working relationships
• Able to maintain confidentiality on relevant matters.
• Capability to travel for extended periods
• Demonstrated ability to work weeknights and weekends
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV addressing the role responsibilities and skills required to email@example.com by no later than Friday 28 September 2018.